A Holistic Approach to Cyclical Therapy
Grace Biogen is an Australian owned and operated company. All products are made in our state of the art facilities located in the outer suburbs of Sydney. The Australian manufactories are not only TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia) approved but also FDA and GMP certified. All products endure strict testing and quality controls to ensure the finished products are of the highest of standards. Grace Biogens’ advanced clinical research foundries and laboratories are led by a team of specialist technicians.
Recently, Grace Biogen has welcomed Dr. Rajesh Rajput to the team and with him share his abundance of experience in the bounds of trichology and cyclical hair therapy.
Hair loss is not a disease or sickness
Hair loss cannot be cured within a few days of consuming medications to provide healthy growing hair for the rest of one’s life. Hair depletion is the failure or slowing down of the natural hair growth cycle within the body. Hair loss occurs when there is a dys-regulation of hair growth, therefore we need to provide external stimulation and internal nutritional support, in a structured and supportive program. When an effectual program is applied, the hair response is genuine and outcomes occur in the normal cyclical pattern. The concept is CARE, not CURE.
*Retail purchases contact me at email@example.com or call me at 415-453-9792
Grace Tricho Gel
Tricho Gel works on multiple levels promoting better quality of hair and improved hair growth. The first of its kind, Tricho Gel has been designed by studying growing hair instead of studying the falling hair. There is a tripeptide complex found in abundance around all good growing anagen hair follicles, tricho gel includes this active peptide complex of Glycine – Histidine – Lysine (GHK) which serves as the natural signal for hair growth. GHK allows the follicle to be in a healthy growing environment.
GHK is combined with Biotin as Bitinyl GHK, a strong healthy natural combination to improve the look and feel of the hair follicle. Tricho Gel inhibits the 5d – reductase with Oleanolic acid while improving the scalp blood flow with use of Apigenin. The unique Keravis contained in the Tricho Gel formulation, forms a lubricant or protective film over the hair shaft, preventing flexaberasion from handling & tangles. Keravis penetrates the cuticle to add tensile strength to the hair shaft, protecting against hair breakage, bending and hair fatigue. Tricho Gel Benefits
Too often, the natural scalp balance is destroyed by water quality, hot showers, chlorine, over shampooing, drying, pollution, air conditioning, hair products, colouring, itching, irritation, redness, pain in the hair roots, sensitive scalp & dandruff. Tricho Gel has the right mix of Glycerine-Lactiol-Xylitol (GLX), which acts as a moisturizer, maintains the scalp microflora, regulates the pH balance, promotes a healthy proteolipid layer and ensures a healthy scalp for promoting a good hair growth.
Tricho Gel is most suited for patients of any age as well as patients who cannot use Minoxidil or do not desire to use Minoxidil. Tricho Gel does not make the hair frizzy or unmanageable, it acts as a hair gel, improving the handling and the appearance of the hair.
Ingredients: Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Lactitol, Xylitol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol.
Application: Apply twice daily to the scalp, massaging gently in a circular motion. For best results use in conjunction with Grace Hair Fact Supplements.
Improvement in Hair Growth with 4 months Advanced Cyclical Therapy
Clients used Hair Fact, Tricho Gel, and LLLT
Grace Biogen Documents
Publications on Cyclical Therapy
- A Scientific Hypothesis on the Role of Nutritional Supplements for Effective Management of Hair Loss and Promoting Hair Regrowth Published by Symbiosis Online Publishing May 2018
- Cyclical Nutritional Therapy Clinical Trial Published by Plastic and Aesthetic Research Sept 2017
- The Concept of Cyclical Nutrition Therapy for Hair Growth which can be applied for wellness. Paper published by Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. USA July 2017
- Cyclical Medicine for Hair loss Management and Improving Results in Hair Transplant. Published in the Hair Transplant Forum International, Vol. 18 pg 208 Nov 2008.
- Is there a Role for Adjuvants in the Management of Male pattern hair loss? Published in Journal of Cutaneous andAesthetic Surgery, Vol. 3, Issue 2, May- August 2010.
- Understanding Hair Loss due to Air Pollution & the Approach to Management. Hair Therapy & Transplant. March 2015. (Peer Reviewed)
- Evaluation of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) in hair loss patients and benefit after hair transplant. Acta Medica International. Jan 2015.
- Role of Non-Androgenic Factors in Hair Loss